Rejuvenate With RF Microneedling
There are many facial rejuvenating techniques in the cosmetic world that can give you youthful skin. You can find a treatment for wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, age spots, scars, and acne marks among others. Thanks to research and development, several new techniques have come into the market, and several old techniques have been improved to give better results. One such technique is RF Microneedling and we offer this service to you.
RF Microneedling Reviews
RF Microneedling vs. Regular Microneedling
Microneedling has become an increasingly popular treatment. Professional microneedling (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy) is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that can dramatically improve the skin with little pain and no downtime.
Now, an innovative treatment combines microneedling with the addition of radiofrequency (RF) energy. These new RF Microneedling devices are designed to dramatically enhance the benefits of traditional microneedling.
Here are the main differences between regular microneedling and RF Microneeding:
- Microneedling is a minimally invasive technique that uses needles to puncture hundreds of tiny holes in your skin. The tiny pricks induce collagen and elastin production as it pushes the skin into a healing mode. Microneedling is the ideal way to treat various skin problems such as wrinkles, lines, and pores, among others.
- RF Microneedling is a new-age technology to rejuvenate the skin and visibly reduce acne scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, open pores, sagging skin, and dullness. It is a minimally invasive technique that effectively combines the traditional microneedling procedure with radiofrequency energy to rejuvenate the appearance of your skin. The technique uses an RF microneedling device, which has needles that distribute high-intensity radiofrequency energy to the tissue once the needles break through the skin. The uniform warming effect provided to the deep tissue stimulates the new collagen fibers to grow, which leads to improved skin quality and texture.
What Are The Benefits Of RF Microneedling?
RF Microneedling offers the following benefits:
- The procedure addresses many skin conditions such as wrinkles, fine lines, acne, pigmentation, and loose skin, among others.
- It stimulates collagen production, which puts the body into a healing mode. It helps to reduce scarring and give you flawless skin.
- It can be used to treat sensitive areas such as the upper eyelid, the upper lip, around the sides of the nose, among others.
- The treatment does not injure the skin or leave any scar and the punctures diminish within a few days.
- The technique is also used to deposit medication, such as Vitamin C, deeper into the skin.
- The RF energy delivered deep into the dermis further enhances skin tightening and scar reduction.
RF Microneedling Treatments We Offer
- Morpheus8 is one of the most effective technologies for RF microneedling and full-body adipose tissue remodeling. Morpheus8 is characterized as a minimally invasive Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device (SARD) because its primary goal is to remodel the underlying adipose tissues and foster collagen production. It penetrates the subdermal tissue up to 8 millimeters, considerably more than most other RF microneedling devices. Delivering the thermal energy to such a depth encourages better collagen production, ensuring smoother, firm, and faster results. The hand-held device includes an interchangeable configuration of microneedling tips, allowing the doctor to personalize the treatment according to your unique needs.
- The Morpheus8 device is used to treat smaller and hard-to-reach areas on the face, specifically the lower face and neck regions. Morpheus8 is a color-blind technology, i.e., it’s equally effective on all skin types and colors. It’s especially useful for patients with acne scars, skin laxity, wrinkles, and pigmentation problems on the face and neck. Most patients start seeing the results after a few days, but the best results are evident after around three weeks. However, as your body produces more collagen, you’ll continue seeing improvements for up to three months. The optional Morpheus8 treatment includes 3 sessions, but your doctor will recommend the treatment frequency based on your specific needs.
- Morpheus8 Body is the world’s first and only RF microneedling device with FDA approval to facilitate adipose tissue remodeling at a subdermal depth of 8 millimeters, making it more effective than all other similar technologies. The Morpheus8 Body is similar to the regular Morpheus8, but it has a larger surface area with 40 gold-coated microneedles instead of 12-24 microneedles. The increased surface area makes it the ideal technology for patients who want the benefits of RF microneedling on larger areas, such as the back, abdomen, thighs, etc. The device is easily programmed to treat larger body parts with RF microneedling.
- Another unique feature of the Morpheus8 Body technology is Burst Mode, allowing you to deliver bipolar RF energy to multiple treatment depths at once. Without this feature, the various treatment depths and subdermal layers would have to be addressed in different sessions. But Morpheus8 Body targets multiple treatment depths sequentially in the same session, cutting down the treatment time significantly. Besides efficiency, it also increases uniformity, reduces the risk of skin injury, and provider smoother results. The Morpheus8 Body treatment frequency will depend on your specific skin concerns and goals.
The RF Microneedling Procedure
At Vilate Med Spa, your treatment will start with a consultation with your healthcare provider, who will determine if you are an ideal candidate. You are a perfect candidate for the procedure if:
- You do not have any wound, cyst, infection, acne or such in the treatment area
- You do not have a skin disease
- You are not pregnant, breastfeeding, or want to be pregnant
- You do not take blood thinners or have a bleeding problem
- You do not smoke or consume alcohol or drugs
- You have not had any other skin rejuvenation treatments done recently
- Your healthcare provider will review your medical condition before determining if you are an ideal candidate. A treatment plan is then made that will provide vital information on the dos and don’ts before and after the procedure.
During the procedure, the treatment area is cleaned with an antiseptic, and a topical numbing cream is applied to avoid any discomfort. When the skin is numbed, your skincare provider will slowly glide the RF microneedling device over the treatment area, gently pressing the skin. The needle tip deposits the RF energy at the desired depth. The depth of the penetration of the microneedles is controlled with precision by your healthcare provider until the desired result is achieved.
The treatment takes approximately an hour, and two to four treatments are recommended for optimal results. You may experience some mild bruising, swelling, redness, and bleeding in the treatment area, which is very common and recedes within a few days. To know more about RF microneedling, give us a call and book an appointment with our experienced healthcare providers at Vilate Med Spa.